N1 automated evaporation system
Application field： Food, biology, environment.
Four reason for choosing N1 automated evaporation system
1. Smart: 7 inch LCD touch screen for easy operation and observation
2. Time saving: Vortex gas control technology speed up the concentration process
3. Performance driving：Even gas distribution
4. Enhance user experience: Air flow channel cooperate with incline upper lid helps to remove organic gas and avoids cross contamination caused by condensing.
N1 Automated Evaporation System is specialized in fast batch sample concentration. It is embedded with patented gas distribution technology (ZL 201420266068), unique exhaust design and vortex nitrogen blow method. The embedded technology not only ensures the uniformity of concentration but also speed up the evaporation rate. N1 Automated Evaporation System has the advantage as small in size, user friendly, and multiple safety guarantees methods.
1. N1 adopts PID temperature control algorithm to keep the water bath’s temperature constant. The control precision ranges in ±1℃.
2. Vortex gas technology is adopted in N1 to accelerate solvent evaporation speed and finish concentration process more effectively.
3. N1 can distribute gas flow to 5 independent working channel with 10 spout on each. It can concentrate 50 sample in one batch.
4. Each pneumatic channel is controlled by a solenoid valve independently.
5. The gas distribution technology ensures the uniformity of gas flow in each spout which improve the parallelism in concentration.
6. Air flow channel cooperate with incline upper lid helps to remove organic gas and avoids cross contamination caused by condensing.
7. Multiple sample tray adopts “change free” design to meet different needs from customers.
8. Anti-corrosion stainless steel can withstand the harsh working environment under organic solvent.
9. Compatible to EXTRA automatic solid phase extraction system’s collection tube.
10. Smart operation system to detection abnormal situation of N1 such as overheating, or heating over time or lid opening during the operation.
11. Smart reminder when the program finishes.
1. Power: 220V±10%，50Hz
2. Heating method: water bath
3. Sample number: 50 samples in one batch
4. Temperature control range： Room temperature-99℃
5. Pneumatic control: 5 independent pneumatic channel
6. Gas source：Clean and dry gas
7. Time control: 0-999min
8. Method storage: 10
Add product X
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEL 86-21-54427057